MBC Photographic Competition
Sponsored by the Mountain Boot Company,
suppliers of Scarpa Boots, Deuter Rucksacks and Lorpen Socks to Crickhowell Adventure.
The winner of the CWF 2018 Photographic Competition
Here are some other short-listed entries
Credits (clockwise from top left):- Am Barrett, Caroline Irvine, Leila Barwani, Nick Brown, Nicola Marsh.
Thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to Gareth, who receives the £100 voucher, and to the short-listed entrants, who will each receive a copy of January Man by Christopher Somerville.
1. Photos must be submitted electronically by 30th March 2018 by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Up to four photos may be submitted.
3. All the photos must be taken during the Festival and feature the Festival as the theme.
4. Please submit high quality images and split into separate emails if necessary.
5. Judging will take place during April and winners notified by 30th April 2018. The judge's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence on the results.
6. Images become the property of the Crickhowell Resource and Information Centre (CRiC) to use in any CRiC or CWF publicity or on CRiC's or the CWF website
8. Neither CRiC nor CWF will make any financial gain from the photographs and the images will only be used in connection with CRiC or CWF business.
Th Winner will receive a £100 voucher to be spent on any Scarpa or Deuter product at Crickhowell Adventure.
Other prizes to be announced.