Crickhowell Walking Festival Privacy Notice
Crickhowell Walking Festival’s (CWF) objective is to be fully compliant with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, which came into force on the 25th May 2018. This Statement documents what data we hold on Individuals and what we do to protect it.
1. CWF holds the following data on Individuals:-
· Postal Address
· Telephone Number(s)
· Email Address
2. This data is held on platforms as follows:-
a. By The Little Box Office Ltd (LBO), for the purpose of managing the ticket purchasing process.
b. By MailChimp, for the purpose of communicating with Individuals.
3. Neither LBO nor MailChimp are entitled to use this information for any other purpose whatsoever.
4. This data has been provided directly by the Individual, except where additional data has been supplied by the lead person booking a walk/event about other people within his/her group.
5. The Legitimate Interest bases on which CWF holds and process this information are:-
a. We have to hold and process this information so that we can provide you with a ticket, take payment and to keep you informed of any changes to the event.
b. We require this information for our own record keeping and to manage the Festival effectively and safely.
c. We also have a Legitimate Interest in holding this data so that we can send information to you about the current and future Festivals.
6. CWF will ensure that it always keeps Individuals rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
7. CWF will not pass this data on to any other person or organisation, except LBO, MailChimp and PayPal for the purposes in (5), or as required by law.
8. We do not hold any banking or payment card details for Individuals, these are held, for those paying by electronic means, by PayPal. Individuals should refer to PayPal for details of their data protection policies.
9. All data is held on secure servers and its security is managed by LBO, MailChimp and PayPal. Where CWF has direct access to this data it is protected by password and access is limited to those that need to process the information for CWF use.
10. To comply with legal requirements from HMRC, data on LBO and PayPal will be held for 7 years from the end of each financial year.
11. If an Individual requests the data be removed, we will delete it from mailing lists, but the data will be held for 7 years from the end of the financial year in which the request was made to comply with legal requirements.
12. Individuals have the right to object to CWF holding this data and may ask for it to be removed, subject to the requirements of (11) above. Individuals may also ask to see the information we hold on them.
· If you have any questions about this statement or wish us to remove your data from our files please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
· You may also unsubscribe from emails from CWF by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on any CWF email.
Walk Leaders GDPR Compliance Statement
If you lead walks for the Walking Festival, we hold and process some of you data. If you wish to see how we protect your data, please click here.